Location: Manchester (M2 Postcode)
Pay: £17 PH
Start Date: 15/03/21
TSA are looking to recruit a topman, to assist a highly established contractor on a civils scheme.
The position will be starting on Monday 1st March and is based in Manchester. Applicants must have a valid CSCS card. Ability to work unsupervised is essential in all related groundwork duties. Experience working on large scale major civil engineering projects would also be preferred.
Experience and skills required
- Experience working on large civil engineering projects.
- Pipelaying / Deep Drainage.
- Must have a CSCS card.
- Must have PPE.
- Must be able to provide at least 2 x references.
- Confined Space accreditation.
- Manual Handling training.
- Abrasive wheel training.
- First aid training.
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on (07950 460 825) or text (TopMan) to (07950 460 825).