Location: Cosham, Portsmouth (PO6)
Pay Rate: £9.20ph
Working Hours: Shifts vary between 6am – 10pm
Duration: 3 Months
TSA are looking to recruit an Telecoms Service Advisor, to assist a highly established company in a customer service role in the healthcare sector.
- To provide NHS Trust with a highly efficient, effective and polite service by both telephone and face to face as directed by the Manager.
- To respond to all emergency calls and alarms such as major incident, fire and cardiac arrest, flat baby, etc. reacting swiftly and correctly and in the correct sequence to ensure all relevant persons are contacted according to the hospital/Trust procedures.
- To ensure accurate information is always available and recorded as required, including reporting and liaise with the appropriate companies for any telephone or alarm faults.
- Co-ordinate the booking of official taxi’s as required, including maintaining an economic use of the service. Examine and prepare accounts before authorisation of each journey.
- To assist with the recording and to complete the costing of private calls connected through the system, including invoicing and monitoring of private accounts and scheduled submission of required reports for the Trust.
- To participate, assist and reprogram any equipment associated with the telephone service, including bleeps, faxes, mobiles, long range pagers. The keeping of accurate records and amending information on the directory, call logger, ISDX system and provide regular printouts and associated administration duties as required.
- Daily compilation of the doctors and managers on call duty boards, leave lists, residents list and information book to ensure accurate information is continuously communicated at all levels for the QAH site.
- Participate in the training of newly appointed staff by mentoring and shadowing, as directed by telecommunications management to ensure the high profile of the department is maintained.
- Put procedures into effect in the event of a Major Incident and promote rapid response by all staff concerned in the event.
- Any other duties within the scope of the post as may be directed by the Customer Liaison Manager.
- ISDX 3000 Switchboard
- VIP Answering and Voicemail Systems
- Tiger Call Logging System
- Page One Paging System
- Multi-tone Internal Bleep System
- Radio System
- Alarm panels
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.