Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Technical Manager to join their team.
A basic knowledge of the Demolition or Construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Main Duties Including but not limited to;
* Working with Directors dealing with technical aspects on special projects
* Drawing Work 2D & 3D CAD
* Programme of Works and PQQ presentation work
* Site visits at tender, pre and post contract stage.
* Managerial responsibility on major projects.
* Client meetings/interface including presentations
* High level of IT literacy and administration skills
Required Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience on discipline design and detail within a similar industry
* Good technical discipline knowledge.
* Experienced user of Autocad
* General PC basic software packages (Essential)
* Microsoft Project (Essential).
* Experience of BIM and using Revit (Essential) Civil 3D (Desirable)
* 3D Studio Max (Desirable)
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and be proactive
* Strong team player
* High level of attention to detail
* Knowledge of Temporary Works Design / Construction industry / Civil & Structural (Desirable)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the location candidates applying for this position must have access to their own vehicle as there are no public transport routes.
For further details call Leon Daniels on 07805 610 220
Working with TSA saves us time. They have become an extention to our HR team and are flexible enough to meet the needs of our businesss.