Location: Grimsby (DN31)
Pay Rate: £17.94 - £19.48ph
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm
Duration: 9 Months
TSA are looking to recruit an Technical Case Worker (Building surveyor/CAD), assisting a highly established company in their property services department.
- To provide design and technical support to building construction projects.
- Design of projects through site visits and the development of plans and specifications to deliver the requirements identified in the clinical assessment.
- Assist with providing technical advice and guidance on domestic property and or DFG construction projects.
- The assist to develop briefs, specifications, scopes of work or any other technical information to contribute to the delivery of DFG schemes, procurement and Client’s briefings.
- To develop their knowledge to ensure all technical information provided is accurate to legislative standards, ACoPs and best practice.
- To assist to manage as part of their development minor works and property construction projects utilising the project management process and principals.
- To assist, as part of their development, with the issuing of works orders ensuring compliance with legislative, contractual and workmanship requirements including the briefing and commissioning of all consultants and clients.
- To assist as part of their development to prepare option appraisals, feasibility studies, estimates and the production of technical reports as required. Ensure that value is added to the work of the Section through innovation and creativity. Advising Clients and Service Managers on options and recommendations.
- To assist as part of their development to direct and monitor works to include contract variations, project costs and final accounts as appropriate. Assist in evaluating and determining appropriate actions where problems occur and report to client.
- Operate within the policies, systems and business plans of Asset Management
- To delivery all works with compliance to Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) standards and policies in line with ISO 45001 (Health & Safety), 14001 (Environmental) & ISO 9001 (Quality)
- Basic DBS
- Experience in a building design or maintenance environment with experience in a variety of property construction projects.
- IT skills and experience of working with database systems are essential in ensuring an effective service.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and regulations is essential.
- Numeracy, statistical, communication and presentation skills are desirable.
- Experience and qualification Auto CAD/2D & 3D packages are desirable
- Experience of Building Regulations and planning applications is desirable.
- Experience of CDM Regulations 2015 is desirable.
- HNC Building Technology or a related qualification with supported experience is desirable
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0753 511 5646 or text (DCM DN31) to 07535 115 646.
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.