The role requires good attention to detail and great communication skills, combined with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. In addition to the following qualifications, the ideal candidate will be reliable and organised, with a helpful and positive disposition.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Valid CSCS card.
- Full UK driving licence.
- 1+ years’ storeman experience.
- Be able two work between the hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Mon-Fri)
- Organising materials for jobs in good time.
- Issuing materials to subcontractors and operatives.
- Introducing and maintaining an efficient stock inventory system.
- Maintaining store security.
- General housekeeping of the office, stores and grounds.
- Handover from security in the morning (7am) and to security in the evening (5 – 5.30pm)
- Managing workforce vans in the yard and in conjunction with the works manager
- Materials management in the yard (paving, ducting, aggregates, barriers)
- Managing sand / stone / gravel / temporary tar stockpiles - ordering from suppliers
- Managing stores with PPE and small tools
- Managing lifting accessories stores (LOLER) and equipment inspection.
- Handover at 7 AM from security in the morning (7am) and to security in the evening (5 – 5.30pm)
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.