Are you sick and tired of working in a role with little job satistaction?
Are you keen to work for a forward thinking FM provider on a fast paced scheme?
We encourage all Caretakers or facilities site managers to apply for this role.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of an event facility; building maintenance, cleanliness, security, including alarm call outs, health and safety ,staff cover and supervision of all staff. Any other operational requirements for the service provided at all designated venues.
- To manage, promote, continually improve, review and ensure the continued financial viability of the hiring facility and associated services, within established polices ensuring good public relations; dealing with complaints and all other related matters.
- To liaise with members, officers the public and relevant local community organisations and other customers to ensure the effective management of facilities and a high standard of service provision.
- To be responsible for financial /Administrative systems and procedures in accordance with the Companies financial regulations.
- To assist in applications for quality awards and continual improvements
- To ensure all staff comply with Health and Safety at work act, The Companies safety policies and code of working safely and any other relevant Health and Safety Regulations.
- To keep and maintain safety records and ensure that the requirements for all licences are adhered to.
- To take responsibility for training and development of staff within the facility.
- To initiate, organise and manage venue entertainment/Event productions.
- To undertake such other duties as reasonably correspond with general character of the post.
- To complete PPM in a timely manner
- To complete minor repairs and report any major repairs to the helpdesk.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:To join us we are looking for:
- Facilities management experience within a customer service environment
- High quality interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with good problem solving and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft programmes
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships.
- COSHH regulations
- A knowledge and commitment in safeguarding children and vulnerable people
- Willing to be trained in event management.