Job type: Contract
Start Date: 18th October
Our client is seeking an experience Site Engineer based in Cambridge area. They are currently working on a large civils project installing the service ducts & utilities and setting out foundations, kerbs and roads etc.
This project is programmed to finish up by the end of December/ January but they have other sites in this area and would move you across if you hitting the ground running.
- Setting out lines and levels for Kerbs, foundations, service ducts and roads.
- Create AutoCAD models for setting out the works.
- Complete as-built surveys.
- Manage all aspects of quality assurance.
- Use Leica & GPS
- You must have a valid CSCS card
- You must have your own Laptop with AutoCAD.
- Ideally have your own kit.