Suitable candidates will have a major civil engineering employment history and will have worked for large civil engineering contractors on construction projects.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant experience of working on major civil engineering projects on application and provide references to demonstrate.
- Daily management of the site team and all sub-contractors
- Writing of all method statements and risk assessments whereby companies health and safety policy and standards are adhered too
- Work closely with Qs to monitor cost, budgets and record all changes and delays
- Producing programmes and two week look heads for upcoming works
- Chair weekly client liaison and progress meetings
- Manage quality and ensure project specifications are met
- Procuring of all site material there onsite in a timely manner
- Acting as the projects temporary works co-ordinator liaising with TW and principal designers
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role.
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- CITB SMSTS (desirable)
- CSCS Card
- Environmental & H&S Awareness
- Suitable applicants will be proactive, professional and a strong team player
- Exceptional communication skills.