Site Agent – Regional Contractor – Leeds – Permanent Position
I am currently recruiting for a Site Agent for a Regional Contractor based out of Leeds with an order book for 2019 already confirmed at Â£10m of general civils schemes.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience as a Site Agent with relevant industry qualification’s (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent * Up to date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card.
* A First Aid at work qualification is desirable.
* Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in – highways, bridges, infrastructure, earthworks, environmental works, and experience of working in frameworks.
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
* Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors
* Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Project Management plans
* Understand the tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets – company financial reporting
* Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
* Manage design co-ordination
* Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
* Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary
* Promote and ensure all work complies with safety, quality and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
* Understand and administer contract change
Working with TSA saves us time. They have become an extention to our HR team and are flexible enough to meet the needs of our businesss.