Location: Grangemouth (FK3)
Pay Rate: £15.93ph
Working Hours: 7am -7pm (12 hour day & night shift - 4 on then 4 off)
Duration: Temp to perm
TSA are looking to recruit an Shift Technician, to assist a highly established company in their Service Delivery Team on site.
- To monitor and operate large industrial utility equipment such as steam boilers, chillers and compressors to the clients requirements.
- To carry out and assist in onsite repairs and maintenance
- To ensure that they are familiar with the site’s contingency plan to deal with emergency situations.
- To attend regular site SHEQ meetings in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure that the Operations Manager is kept well informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customer circumstances which may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the contract.
- To become fully familiar with the contractual requirements of the clients site to ensure that all of the Company’s obligations under that contract are met.
- To become fully familiar with all Company and site procedures, which affect them and carry out all responsibilities detailed in the Integrated Management System (IMS).
- To represent the Company well to customers and external agencies, by reasonable dress and demeanour and ensure the site and all Company property are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must be time served in mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Experience of working in a permit environment with safe system of work.
- Good understanding of the operation of large utility equipment - steam boiler experience preferable
- Must be time served multi skilled mechanical or electrical tradesman preferably to HNC or HND standard
- Experience of steam generation and fridge plant maintenance desirable.
- Good IT skills, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must be able to operate all items of plant safely and efficiently
- Must be able to communicate well with the customer and contractors
- Must be able to work accurately and effectively
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent experience in their chosen trade
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.