An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Service Engineer to join one of our key clients.
The client is a leading Facilities Management and Energy services provider across the Public, Private and Health sectors within the UK, with a goal to improve the efficiency of our cities through positive impact on the industries and infrastructures across the UK.
With a competitive rate and package on offer, the ideal candidate will provide highly responsive maintenance services to a high standard to a Hospital wing.
Duties will include:
- Reactive and Planned maintenance to a high standard
- Provision of technical guidance and assistance to maintenance team
- AP (authorised person) duties as required with relevant and appropriate previous experience
- Maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in compliance with standards and procedures
- Carry out duties to safe working practices within the NHS and Company Guidelines
- Maintain, test, service and repair building services including but not limited to:
- HVAC systems
- Drainage systems
- Steam and condense systems
- Record and complete service reports as appropriate
- Liaise across disciplines and assist trade teams with relevant maintenance, repairs testing and inspection
- Undertake training to develop skills in line with the requirements of the role
- Qualified time served engineer
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar role
- Healthcare experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience liaising across disciplines beneficial
- DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)