Pay Rate: £13.22
Working Hours: 8am -5pm, Monday to Friday
We are hiring for an Senior Service Engineer (Mechanical Bias) to assist out client in a customer facing role, providing responsive maintenance to the Leeds Oncology Wing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in maintenance services our client provide
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures.
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, NHS, Trust and Company guidelines.
- Be able to maintain, test, service and repair a wide range of the building services listed, Steam and condense systems, Heating and domestic water services and associated isolation and control valves, Building drainage systems, and Air conditioning plant and associated systems
- Have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems as described above
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- Carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work to increase the lifecycle of mechanical items.
- Undertake training to maintain and develop skills in line with the requirements of the service.
- Collaborate and co-operate with the Trust, partners and colleagues to deliver a customer focussed service.
- Act as Competent or Authorised Person as directed and appointed.
- Liaise and undertake duties at other healthcare projects as directed.
- Undertake overtime/work unsocial able hours as required to maintain the service
- Carry out any other duties as required commensurate with grade.
- Will be required to undergo a basic DBS Check
- Qualified time served engineer with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience required
- Healthcare experience desirable but not essential
- Cross-trade experience advantageous