Our client has a brand new opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their thriving water team supporting the United Utilities framework.
Working across a wide range of civil engineering and MEICA projects as part of a Joint Venture our client has a superb reputation in the industry with 4 years of local work in front of them.
Duties will include but not be limited to: -
- Enable Project Management to control the progress of contracts by identifying and producing integrated programmes of work (design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover), monitoring performance against plans and identifying problem areas and potential early warnings.
- Minimise company risk by identifying the critical path for contracts.
- Help the project team minimise company risk by identifying the critical path for contracts.
- Enable resource planning and levelling by appropriate resource analysis of contracts
- Must have detailed knowledge of the NEC contract and programme requirements
- Lead the planning section at contract / progress review meetings.