Are you sick and tired of working in a role with little job satisfaction?
Are you keen to work with a forward thinking FM provider on a fast paced scheme?
We encourage all Head Caretakers or facilities site managers which hold there Enhanced DBS to apply for this role.
Site manager based in Tameside
- Responsible for overseeing the PPM’s and reactive maintenance – making sure the work is completed to a good standard and on time whilst sticking to the H&S regulations.
- Overseeing the soft service teams on site such as the Caretakers and cleaners
- Overseeing subcontractors and carrying out inductions on site
- Point of contact on site for the stakeholders
- Point of contact for Health and safety concerns
- Flexibility is a must as if there is requirements out of hours which need to be resolved.
Hours 8am – 4:30pm – they are flexible with hours.
We look forwards to hearing from you.