Launched in 2012 TSA has experienced rapid yet sustainable growth to a £25m turnover profitable entity, employing over 30 staff. We have industry experienced teams dedicated to each of these sectors who specialise in both operations and commercial disciplines. From recruitment and resourcing, through to master vendor and fully outsourced HR.
Due to continued demand from our extensive client base, we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Mining, Energy and Transport team. The Ideal candidate should have previous experience and track record of sales or recruitment activities, be able to work on their own initiative, manage existing accounts. This would represent and excellent opportunity for any ambitious consultants or someone with sales experience
- Primarily your role will be to further your knowledge in a given market sector by networking, business development, undertaking candidate interviews and meeting with clients.
- Working with both clients and candidates on salary and freelance/ temporary opportunities Using the in-house CRM system to keep track of interview and progress with client requirements.
- Enhancing your “matching” techniques, by identifying appropriate candidates and matching their given skills with vacancies.
- Finding leads for new business.
- Taking thorough references.
- Taking the relevant information for a job vacancy and Setting up interviews for candidates with clients.
- Adherence to various legislation such as EAA, AWR and TSA quality checks.
- Excellent salary.
- Extensive client and candidate network.
- Autonomous working conditions.
- One to one manager. Training for not only your role as a recruiter but for the market that you will be operating in.
- Regular career appraisals.
Skill Set Required:
- Appetite to work in a sales role.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- sales experience is preferable however it is not essential if you are of graduate calibre.
- Good team worker and confident manner.
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Problem solver.
- Undertaken further education (preferred but not essential).
- Ideally prior experience in recruitment would be preferred.
This position would suit a competitive and resilient individual who wants to learn more about the industry from a highly experienced team within a supportive environment. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a Recruitment Resourcer, then please apply today.