Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you looking to join an agency that prides themselves on building strong relationships with their candidates?
If so then look no further as WE'RE HIRING!!
Due to expansion within our newly established facilities management department we are currently looking for a resourcer to join our collaborative team.
In addtion to a competitve base salary you'll also be entitled to the following benefits;
- Biannual bonus equating to 40% of your base salary
- 27 days plus statutory holiday days
- Christmas shutdown period
- Flexible working
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Contacting and activating candidates via booking in TSA interviews.
- Carrying out an indepth candidate interview to understand skillset and aspirations in order for TSA to represent the candidate effectively.
- Be able to extract key market information from candidate interviews.
- Preparation of a candidate CV in line with TSA standards.
- Obtain all necessary complaince documents for candidates.
- Advertisement of job vacancies in line with TSA standards.
- Matching skill set and aspirations to vacancy brief.
- Logging of all activity on our CRM system as per processes set out by TSA.
- Communicate with TSA team members to share pertinent information.