Due to an increase in workload, a superb opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join this privately owned national contractor working a wide variety of civil engineering schemes including highways, public realm, section 278 works and local authority upgrade schemes.
This contractor puts a lot of time and focus into developing staff as far as possible and are therefor considering candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career as well as people who are more experienced looking for a change in culture and projects on offer. The role will include but not be limited to: -
- Sending out enquiries and packages of work
- Evaluating quotations and inputting of information
- Negotiation with subcontractors
- Compilation and presentation of data for application of payment to clients
- Processing of subcontractor payments and checking of any variations
- Managing Change
- Ideally degree qualified with a minimum of two years work experience ideally within civil engineering.
- Must be able to drive
- Superb opportunity for career progression joining a well-established and growing company within the civil engineering sector.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience with company car
- Generous holidays and benefits package
To apply for this role, please contact Cathryn Scutts on 07825 639 450 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org