This is a brand new, prime opportunity to work with one of the largest family owned construction businesses in the UK!
With many divisions to their enviable brand, this role is to support the Facilities Management arm of the business providing hard and soft FM services to a variety of sectors including health care, commercial, education and residential across a huge range of revenue streams.
The main purpose of this role is to support the ever growing bidding team with the completion of PQQs and tender quality submissions at the pre-qualification and bidding stage.
The role is varied and will provide an excellent career path to the successful individual. Some of the key duties are as follows: -
- Working closely within a Bid Team to meet submission deadlines
- Write, review and edit quality bid responses
- Utilise desktop publishing software to develop presentation standard bid information and marketing material
- Gather and update staff CVs and case studies to provide key information to clients
- Update and maintain database of PQQ and bid responses
To apply for this role, our client is looking for the following: -
- Must have experience within Facilities Management
- Ideally computer design skills
- Strong I.T skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
For further information on this role and the company, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07825 639 450.