Based in Edinburgh, working for a reputable Construction company who specialise in Facilities Management, you will support the Bidding Team with the completion of PQQs and tender quality submissions at the pre-qualification and bidding stage.
You’ll join a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
Reporting to the Senior Bid Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
- To lead the completion of PQQ’s and quality sections of tender submissions
- To identify opportunities for regional businesses by collating information from various portals eg TED, PCS, Contracts Advance etc
- To work closely with the other Bid Team members to meet submission deadlines, sharing information and best practice
- To prepare and input to presentations as required, working with other business colleagues and Senior Management, in a suitable format, usually PowerPoint
- Write, review and edit quality bid responses within given timescales
- Utilise desktop publishing software (Adobe InDesign) to develop presentation standard bid information and marketing material
- To gather and update CVs, Case Studies and Project Data Sheets, interviewing staff to gather appropriate key information
- To update and maintain database of PQQ and bid responses
- To undertake any other reasonable task that may be required by the line manager
- To collate information including master project list
- To maintain PQQ summary spreadsheet with results of submissions
- Competitive salary & company car/allowance
- Business hours Monday to Friday – 38.75hrs per week
- 4% company pension contribution
- Team reward
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience of proposal writing within Facilities Management is preferred
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team
- Previous experience of data manipulation and data collation]
- Experience with client management.
If you feel this role is for you, get in touch now!