Job type: Contract, full time
Day Rate: Negotiable
Start Date: asap
Our Client is seeking a Project Manager with the strategic mind and drive to deliver the best for our customers and our business. You will support the delivery of a projects service, end to end, through a locally based project team and specialist supply chain partners.
You’ll work from our office in Bolton working with a wide variety of people including clients, suppliers, commercial colleagues and the wider team. This is a hands-on role, so you’ll be a quick learner, adaptable and have great people skills.
You’ll be joining a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities, and offers you incredible opportunities to learn, grow, develop and take your career in the direction you want.
- lead on project planning, setting project goals and objectives, determining timelines, defining tasks and outline resources necessary to successfully complete the project
- monitor the progress of projects, including addressing issues that may arise and ensuring project deliverables are completed on time
- regularly provide progress reports to management and relevant stakeholders reporting on the progress of the project, challenges, resolutions, and alterations.
- prepare and manage project risk registers, identifying potential risks and constraints and determining mitigating actions, managing risks to negate as far as reasonably practicable, disruption to the project.
- oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation, including managing contracts
- manage project budgets/costs, contribute to ensuring the CVR is maintained up to date, support the management of WIP/Cash and prepare accurate financial forecasts and reports
- Recognised degree in Project Management or equivalent business/technical qualification
- Demonstrated expertise in project management through all phases of a project life cycle
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and programs including expertise with project management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written, experienced in negotiation, conflict resolution and an ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems by systematically analysing issues, drawing logical conclusions, and recommending practical solutions
- Member of a recognised Professional Body