Sector: Civil Engineering
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 12 Months
An excellent contract job-opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civil Engineering Project Manager, to deliver the construction of a new Station building.
The bulk of the scope is infrastructure and access roads. This is a prestigious high value project.
You will be responsible for delivery of the contract, as #1 on site, with support from the team who are already in-place. The operations manager will be there to support you as you get the job up and running, and then on a weekly basis / when needed.
You will have the full support & resources of the company behind you, to aid you in the successful delivery of the scheme.
- Must have experience of delivering projects/contracts on similar projects.
- Must be a civil engineering project manager from an engineering or rail background
- Should hold a degree or equivalent college qualification in Civils or Construction
- Should be available to start within 2-3 weeks
- In return, we’re offering a long-term contract at a very competitive rate of pay.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response.