Are you a Project Manager looking to be part of a growing successful team?
Our clients are apart of the @one Alliance working towards maintaining and improving the water supply and waste treatment works within the Anglian water framework. They are seeking a talented Project Delivery Manager to join their Delivery Team manage a team and oversee the development of solutions.
Generous package includes -
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
- Assure CDM compliance of each scheme through the TOTEX Delivery Process and through a series of audits, checks and peer reviews to champion a ‘Zero- Harm’ culture
- Create and maintain a high performing team culture with a range of reports from Engineers to Commercial staff to feel empowered and think creatively to resolve issues
- Translating Programme level strategy into actual outcomes so team members are utilised correctly and fully understand the role they play in achieving success
- Accountable for full project lifecycle from receipt of need through scoping, construction, project handover, formal sign off and managing any warranty issue that arise post handover
- Work closely with Commercial and Planning teams to ensure cost and resource forecasts are maintained to required levels of accuracy whilst issues are mitigated and/ or escalated to the Integrated Projects Leader for successful resolution
- Oversee the teams’ promoted solutions ensuring they are safe, commercially viable and resolve the project requirements whilst being fit for purpose
- Responsible for ensuring each project meets the required deliverables, and key project milestones such as Project Rehearsal and Fit for Assembly
- Create an open, approachable and visible team environment which engages across the @one alliance, other alliances and organisations to promote collaboration and knowledge
- Experience of working within a commercial framework and your knowledge of NEC Option C contracts will allow you to make decisions quickly for the best of the business
- Track record of successfully managing teams in a performance driven environment, you’ll have the ability step away from the detail and work strategically as and when required by giving your team the trust, empowerment and support by delegating tasks
- Experience in Water Recycling along with excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations to compliment your IOSH qualification. Accustomed to dealing with multiple projects and holding an APMP qualification, you’ll be comfortable professionally challenging a host of stakeholders by using your strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills to complement your enthusiasm, you’ll enjoy working with a number of people and teams to build relationships. Using your strong IT skills, you’ll be confident in producing reports and analysis to aid decision making