About The Role
Our client believe that people matter. They know that to build successful, creative teams they need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. They provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential. They are looking to strengthen their Delivery team with a Project Delivery Manager for our @one Alliance framework. The @one Alliance is a totally collaborative organisation made up of seven partner companies and their extended supply chain, delivering over half of Anglian Water’s capital investment programme.
The @one Alliance are heading into their latest Asset Management Period, known as AMP 7 and this will see them deliver a £1.4bn programme of work over the next five years. Are you ready to join us as we gear up to deliver the most exciting and innovative AMP we have ever seen?
What will you be doing as the new Project Delivery Manager?
Managing a team and overseeing the development of solutions to ensure multiple projects are completed on time, to quality standards and safely whilst in line with legislation, Alliance governance and processes, you’ll be responsible for projects throughout their lifecycles ensuring the team handles operational needs and conflicts appropriately to arrive at ‘win-win’ situations for all concerned.
- Assure CDM compliance of each scheme through the TOTEX Delivery Process and through a series of audits, checks and peer reviews to champion a ‘Zero- Harm’ culture
- Create and maintain a high performing team culture with a range of reports from Engineers to Commercial staff to feel empowered and think creatively to resolve issues
- Translating Programme level strategy into actual outcomes so team members are utilised correctly and fully understand the role they play in achieving success
- Accountable for full project lifecycle from receipt of need through scoping, construction, project handover, formal sign off and managing any warranty issue that arise post handover
- Work closely with Commercial and Planning teams to ensure cost and resource forecasts are maintained to required levels of accuracy whilst issues are mitigated and/ or escalated to the Integrated Projects Leader for successful resolution
- Oversee the teams’ promoted solutions ensuring they are safe, commercially viable and resolve the project requirements whilst being fit for purpose
- Responsible for ensuring each project meets the required deliverables, and key project milestones such as Project Rehearsal and Fit for Assembly
- Create an open, approachable and visible team environment which engages across the @one alliance, other alliances and organisations to promote collaboration and knowledge
To be considered for this position, you will have experience in Water along with excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations to compliment your IOSH qualification. Accustomed to dealing with multiple projects and holding an APMP qualification, you’ll be comfortable professionally challenging a host of stakeholders by using your strong communication and relationship building skills.
Your experience of working within a commercial framework and your knowledge of NEC Option C contracts will allow you to make decisions quickly for the best of the business.
With a track record of successfully managing teams in a performance driven environment, you’ll have the ability step away from the detail and work strategically as and when required by giving your team the trust, empowerment and support by delegating tasks
Showcasing strong organisational and prioritising skills to complement your enthusiasm, you’ll enjoy working with a number of people and teams to build relationships. Using your strong IT skills, you’ll be confident in producing reports and analysis to aid decision making