Our client is a highly successful, privately owned civil engineering contractor who have grown organically year on year regardless of the economy.
They enjoy repeat business with a full range of clients including private land developers, government bodies and local authorities and are able to offer a huge variety of schemes for a new employee to get their teeth into. Projects are up to £60m in value and could consist of Highways, Infrastructure, Structures, Major Earthworks and Multi-Storey Carparks so superb for career development!
This role is becoming available due to yet further growth within the civil engineering arm of the business and would suit an Agent looking to make a change into planning as well as established planners.
- Creating and building up a detailed masterplan for each project as part of a team
- Perform regular site visits to gain a greater understanding of any challenges, design issues and potential delays
- Incorporate specialist subcontract packages into the programme and monitor progress effectively
- Monitor and provide regular progress updates to existing programmes/sites and provide cause and effect programmes to management
- Work closely with the commercial team to apply realistic costs to the changes occurring
The company are open to the level of candidate; to apply for this role you must have the following: -
- Site experience of monitoring projects against programme
- Have a good understanding of delay consequence on sequencing of events