We are looking for an ambitious Senior Planner with experience in Civil Engineering to join a well-established team.
Reporting directly to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for Ensuring that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance;
The majority of Projects vary in value from £5m to in excess of £60m within Civil engineering predominantly focussing on highway authorities, rail and infrastructure projects.
As a Civils Planner, you will have the following accountabilities;
- Responsible at tender stage to the Bid Manager for the range of activities involved in the project planning life cycle;
- Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements;
- Identifying major quantities and factors affecting the programme;
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations construction outputs and agreeing working hours with appropriate Estimator;
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning;
- Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations and reports.
Offering a highly attractive lifestyle package;
- Highly competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- 26 days plus statutory bank holidays
- Opportunity to work from home long-term
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following;
- Substantial experience of planning services within large complex environments within the construction and engineering industry;
- Good experience in the use of planning techniques and the required planning toolsets;
- Good understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications;
- Good understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring;
- Good understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming;
- Good understanding of the events that initiate, and of the methods used to demonstrate, delay or change entitlement;
- RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE Plus additional skills from the CSUK Planning Development and Gap Analysis Tool.
If you feel like this opportunity is the right fit for you, please apply now or email me directly – email@example.com