Pay Rate: £16.80ph
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
Are you looking for more hours or a change in workplace? Look no further this job could be for you!
TSA are hiring for a Mobile Multiskilled Engineer to work on various sites based around Kent, a vehicle, fuel card and work mobile will be provided.
Duties may include:
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of Engie are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- To undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training.
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card
- Ful Clean Driving Licence
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
- Electrical Competency NICEIC Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification.
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 07353 115 646 or email your CV to email@example.com