Are you curious to see how you can leverage you skillset in a new environment?
Are you keen to join a National Facilities management company which is committed to leading the sector in sustainability?
We encourage Fabric engineers from a facilities background to get in touch to discuss how this opportunity could be for you.
Working on a corporate contract in the southern region of the UK the roles duties will include:
- Fabric Maintenance, Fire Detection, Fighting and Protections Systems and BMS
- Pre-planned Maintenance
- Reactive repairs and maintenance
- Handyman Service
Main PPM Responsibilities:
- Lamp changing
- Fan coil cleaning
- Tap flushing and temperature testing
- Fire alarm testing
- Plant room inspections
- Routine testing.
Other reactive tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Completion of low-level PPM statutory inspections and low value maintenance
- Hanging of shelves, posters, notice boards, posters and signage
- Furniture checks and adjustments
- Assistance with small-scale furniture movement
- Replacement of floor tiles (carpet ceramic)
- Replace suspended ceiling tiles and clean ceiling grilles
- Replacing lamps
- Re-grouting and de-scaling in washrooms, showers and toilets
- Small painting projects (touch-up) to refresh communal areas and client offices
- Replacement ad repair of door furniture, including door closures
- Minor repairs to plumbing and accessories in washrooms and toilets, including sink flow checks
- Maintenance and repair in kitchenettes and communal areas
- Where radiators are present, bleed and check operation of TRVs.
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Carpentry/building/general qualifications in building services
- Hold a recognized health and safety qualification, or be prepared to be trained.
- Good knowledge and experience of MEP services and recognized fabric repair techniques
- IPAF Certificated for 3a & 3b machines
- A basic understanding of the L8 ACOP, or be prepared to be trained for.
- Basic electrical work, or be prepared to be trained for.
- Must have driving license