Looking for a role that gives you more autonomy and responsibility?
Do you have a basic or enhanced DBS?
Here's the chance to work with one of the leading energy and service companies in the UK, showcasing your skills at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
This role will see you being very much involved with the maintenance and minor works in the Infirmary, covering a range of mechanical equipment. You will be servicing large industrial units such as dual fired boilers and heating and ventilation distribution equipment.
- Maintenance and Servicing of all mechanical equipment, including heating equipment, ventilation equipment, Domestic Hot Water equipment, compressors, manifolds for medical gases, and Building Management System equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance, inspections, commissioning and testing on specified equipment
- Use of all relevant and specialist tools
- Working in accordance with all safety guidelines and controls
- Recognised Mechanical/Engineering apprenticeship
- City & Guilds/Scotvec (SVQ3)/Equivalent
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now, or ring me on 07940 375 204 for more details