Do you want to service one of the primary healthcare facilities in Scotland?
Do have have a basic or enhanced DBS?
Don't pass up this opportunity to work with the UK's leading services company and showcase your skills at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
As a Joiner, you will have the required maintenance skills to ensure the safe and continuous operation of the internal and external fabric. You will be working within the fabric team and reporting to the fabric supervisor and fabric manager.
- Carrying out emergency repairs as required, and undertaking minor works, essential repair works, and general maintenance (PPM)
- Liaising with the Fabric Supervisor and Fabric Manager regarding the supply of goods and services as necessary
- Using cause effect analysis to solve complex problems
- Use of all relevant tools and equipment and ensuring compliance with the safety guidelines and controls
- City & Guilds/Scotvec (SVQ3)/Equivalent
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact me on 07940 375 204