Job Title: Electricians (Industrial)
Location: Gloucester (Field Based)
Salary: Â£16.00 – Â£17.00 PH
Our client is a leading contractor and provider of services to a wide customer base across the UK. They’re now recruiting for an Industrial Electrician.
They are looking for a reliable electrician who is able to work under their steam, someone who is capable of assisting junior electricians and apprentices. You will be working with water and doing all electrical installation work.
Industrial Electrician Responsibilities:
– Installing and servicing gas detection products.
– Delivering high quality results to our customers in a timely manner.
– Maintain contact with company to advise on progress and complete all necessary paperwork accurately.
– Maintain adequate levels of spares stocks and keep company vehicle in clean condition.
– Establish and maintain good customer relationships.
Industrial Electrician Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have electrical experience and have worked within a similar position.
– 17th or 18th Edition qualified.
– Worked within the water sector
– Strong background in the installation of control systems including cabling, trunking, and control panels, conduit installation and maintenance of electronic/electro-mechanical equipment,
– Prepared to travel extensively (nationwide) on a regular basis and spend nights away from home.
– Full driving licence.
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0121 516 5712 or text (available Elec EV) to 07535 115 646 the client will also require a copy of your CV and qualifications.
Working with TSA saves us time. They have become an extention to our HR team and are flexible enough to meet the needs of our businesss.