Location: Ashton Under Lyne
TSA are recruiting for a Helpdesk Supervisor to assist a well-known Facilities management company.
The main responsibilities to include:
- Requesting quotes, scheduling and chasing subcontractors were required.
- Ensure calls are handled professionally, effectively and with timeliness - ensuring that the right information is captured and the issue that is being raised is investigated sufficiently to enable to call to be logged correctly, meeting the SLA and delivering great service.
- Closing tickets following the correct procedures and escalating any outstanding work as required or actioning further work to be carried out.
- Proactively managing and monitoring the quality service provided by the helpdesk to ensure that standards are met, response/final fix times are achieved, and problems are resolved or escalated to minimise customer complaints in line to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Communicating with the FM team to set clear work activities and capture feedback in order to build good working relations, share and solve problems and promote a positive safety culture.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks involving labour management, are completed accurately and on time
- Experience with dealing with PFI contracts
- Experience with SLA’s for planned, reactive and stat PPM maintenance works
- Experience managing a helpdesk team
- DBS not required but an advantage
- Proven experience delivering exceptional customer service and seeking improvement for clients and consumers
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages
- Good general standard of education