Location: Birmingham (B18)
Pay Rate: £10.97ph
Working Hours: Working between 7am – 7pm
Duration: 3 Months
TSA are looking to recruit an helpdesk Coordinator , to assist a highly established company in the healthcare sector.
- To log calls, assigning calls to directly employed labour and sub-contractors, chasing completion details of jobs and focussing operational service teams on response to customer calls.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors and Team Leaders based on the correct skills sets, location and service delivery arrangements.
- Work with Team Leaders to re-plan/assign as required to manage workload and priorities of response.
- Meet SLA targets and respond to customer demands.
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Organise planned maintenance for engineers and sub-contractors
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders to the value not exceeding agreed limits.
- Support management with the collation of accurate and punctual regular reports as required
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
- Promote customer feedback and surveys.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must have a basic DBS
- Experienced in data inputting and of helpdesk working, the Helpdesk Operator would be required to demonstrate excellent communication techniques, confidence and patience.
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above/equivalent
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a Healthcare environment would be an advantage, however is not essential
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.