Are you sick and tired of feeling underappreciated or have little satisfaction in your current role?
Are you keen to join a forwarding thinking company which welcomes diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees?
We take great pride in working alongside a national FM company which are expanding rapidly in the North West across a variety of FM schemes. There has recently been developments which have open up a new position for a Hard Service Manager on a PFI scheme.
We encourage anyone which feels like they have the right skillset to take on the challenge to apply for the role.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage the delivery of a building and asset maintenance service through the local management team and specialist supply chain partners.
To provide a statutory building and asset maintenance service in line with the contract encompassing the following:
- A planned statutory maintenance service
- A reactive maintenance service
- An emergency out of hours service
- Maintenance and upkeep of an electronic asset register and compliance documentation
- Support the provision of lifecycle planning and delivery of lifecycle works
The planned statutory maintenance service includes but is not limited to the following works;
- Mechanical Services
- Electrical Services
- Water hygiene i.e. Legionella
- Specialist installations (e.g. hoists, lifts, aerials, etc)
- Management of asbestos
KEY RESULT AREAS:
· To manage the delivery of engineering activity including reactive, planned and minor project works throughout the assigned geographical region across multiple diverse client sites.
· To oversee responsibility for management of Asbestos.
· To act as Responsible Person for statutory compliance and L8.
· Ensure delivery of a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service to meet the contractual and legal obligations.
· Providing guidance, advice, support, post incident reviews, audit management, resource optimisation and benchmarking services covering all aspects of M&E.
· Act as ‘Technical Expert’, ensuring technical competence of the team/supply chain whilst validating and disseminating best practice and innovation.
· To contribute to the formulation of strategy and policy for the effective management of the Council’s property portfolio.
· To deliver budgeted targets for profit/performance related to a work stream/function.
· To manage excellent relationships with the client, supply chain partners and other partners.
· To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture.
· To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner. To manage the people resources effectively and efficiently to deliver the required services. To ensure Objectives, Performance Reviews are completed as per company policy
· To support and lead the introduction of operational best practice into the region or contract.
· To ensure that the operational aspects of his/her region/business area/location(s) are delivered in accordance with the SLA by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and control measures and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
· To develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client needs, maximizing the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
· To ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
· Assist in the establishment of systems of monitoring and control, designed to ensure appropriate control over all critical service points, to maximise customer satisfaction, minimise customer complaints and other adverse feedback.
· To ensure that maintenance records are held and updated as required.
· Analysis of budgetary information to assist in annual budgetary and monthly forecasting processes. Work within clear budgetary guidelines and contribute to budget planning.