Salary: Competitive day rate
· To manage the delivery of engineering activity including reactive, planned and minor project works throughout the assigned geographical region across multiple diverse client sites.
· To oversee responsibility for management of Asbestos.
· To act as Responsible Person for statutory compliance and L8.
· Ensure delivery of a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service to meet the contractual and legal obligations.
· Providing guidance, advice, support, post incident reviews, audit management, resource optimisation and benchmarking services covering all aspects of M&E.
· Act as ‘Technical Expert’, ensuring technical competence of the team/supply chain whilst validating and disseminating best practice and innovation.
· To contribute to the formulation of strategy and policy for the effective management of the Council’s property portfolio.
· To deliver budgeted targets for profit/performance related to a work stream/function.
· To manage excellent relationships with the client, supply chain partners and other partners.
· To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture.
· To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner. To manage the people resources effectively and efficiently to deliver the required services. To ensure Objectives, Performance Reviews are completed as per company policy
· To support and lead the introduction of operational best practice into the region or contract.
· To ensure that the operational aspects of his/her region/business area/location(s) are delivered in accordance with the SLA by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and control measures and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
· To develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client needs, maximizing the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
· To ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
· Assist in the establishment of systems of monitoring and control, designed to ensure appropriate control over all critical service points, to maximise customer satisfaction, minimise customer complaints and other adverse feedback.
· To ensure that maintenance records are held and updated as required.
· Analysis of budgetary information to assist in annual budgetary and monthly forecasting processes.
· Work within clear budgetary guidelines and contribute to budget planning.
Qualifications and Skills Required
· Experience of supporting a business contract and/or providing support to a professional function.
· Strong business experience and be a fully qualified professional with solid higher-Level Qualifications.
· Track record of success in supporting a contract and/or providing support to a professional function
· It is essential that the successful candidate has an in depth understanding of statutory maintenance requirements/regulations including prior training/qualification/technical knowledge of management of asbestos, Legionella, HV and ventilation.
· Recognised qualification in the management of asbestos in buildings.
· NEBOSH Certificate.
· Member of a recognised Professional Body.