Location: Ashton Under Lyne
Working Hours: TBC
TSA are looking to recruit a handyman, to assist a highly established company in the facilities management sector.
- To carry out procedures associated with the operation of the facility, specifically those relating to security and access, maintenance and repair and health and safety. This will include the security of the premise and its contents, lighting, heating of premises, handyperson duties, and any other duties arising from the use of the premises.
- Report any faults to the help desk in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Carry out minor or temporary repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Undertake the clearance of snow from all accessible areas, and grit as necessary. To litter pick in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Take delivery and arrange for the storage of materials, stores and other goods relating to the services provided by RFM.
- Undertake routine and emergency cleaning duties as required.
- Complete scheduled PPMs
- Open & close the schools in line with SOPs
- Flexible working rota covering the hours between 06.00-22.00
- On – Call provision on a rota basis
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Experience in a similar role · Good interpersonal skills · Good communication skills · Relevant practical experience · Experience in working unsupervised. · Maintenance skills If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0753 511 5646 or text (HANDY TAME) to 07535 115 646.
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.