Location: Camberwell, London
Pay rate: £15ph – £16ph
Duration: 6 Months
TSA are looking to recruit ground workers, to assist a highly established contractor on a civils scheme working on drainage and laying pipes.
Experience of the following is essential:
- Groundwork experience including utilizes excavation and reinstatement
- Installation, maintenance and repair of drainage schemes
- Installation of concrete structures. Experience of basic steel fixing and laying of concrete in various applications.
- Experience of kerbing and paving.
- General civil experience of varied applications.
Must be able to work in a team and also be confident and experienced enough to work in small team.
Must hold an accredited health and safety site card. CSCS/CPCS/NPORS
To be multiskilled the candidate must have at least one of the below accredited in date tickets:
- Forward tipping dumper
- Ride on roller
- Experience of working within on drainage
- Previous experience of working on district heating projects
- Street Works accreditation
- Confined Space accreditation
- IPAF accreditation
- PASMA accreditation
- First aid training
- Manual Handling training
- Abrasive wheel training
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 07950 460 825 or text (GW SE5) to 07950 460 825.
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.