Do you have a relevant degree with environmental management experience?
Are you adept at data analysis and number manipulation?
TSA are looking for an Energy/Environmental Analyst to work with a family-owed Facilities company with over 50 years in the industry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting energy budget reporting, forecasting, accruals, analysis, performance tests, and investigations
- Management of the Energy Management portal
- Supporting the function in all aspects of energy management, including ISO 50001
- Supporting with the creation and maintenance of energy policies and procedures or other related papers and marketing material for reducing energy costs and environmental impact
- Relevant degree with modules/experience in environmental or energy management
- Advanced numerical skills, or relevant experience with data analysis
- Understanding of Management systems
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact me on 07940 375 204 to find out more