Are you keen to represent a leading facilities management company?
If so we strongly advise you to apply for this role.
We are currently recruiting for a friendly and professional General Maintenance Engineer to support an established team in a Northampton based hospital. The role will comprise of a competitive base salary and generous benefits package and will focus on delivering an exceptional service to customers whilst ensuring a safe environment for all stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the following duties;
- Ensure that the Facilities are maintained to agreed levels
- Undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work
- Undertake maintenance duties to support the objectives of the client
- Ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- Operate within safe working practices
- Maintain asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports
- Take part in an On-Call rota providing 24hr, 365-day cover to the Facilities
- Report all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team.
- Qualified tradesman/extensive experience of property maintenance gained in either the Public or Private sector.
- Good joinery skills
- Competent Plumbing skills
- Experience in Commercial boilers and affiliated plant
- General building skills (decorating, tiling and plastering)
- Please note an enhanced DBS is required for this position and all applicants will be required to complete an application form as part of the recruitment process.
If you are a customer focused maintenance engineer who takes pride in making a difference, we would love to hear from you!