The gateman role will involve checking deliveries and logging traffic coming in and out of the site. The ideal candidate will need to be well presented, responsible and be reasonably IT savvy, as you will be using a laptop /iPad to log people in and out of site.
No other tickets required other than a CSCS Card, but gateman and/or traffic marshal experience is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Man the site entrance gate, ensuring the gate is shut at all times, when no plant access is required.
- Banking moving vehicle at certain times, when identified by the site management.
- Opening up and locking plots in the area of the entrance gate.
- On occasions, helping out other members of the site team in their duties, such as unloading materials and cleaning work areas.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Possesses the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of general site Health & Safety.
If the position is of interest to you please call Dan from TSA on 07950 460 825.