Location: Galway (H91)
Pay Rate: £13.50h
Working Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri – 8am to 5pm – Can be flexible
Duration: Temp to perm
TSA are looking to recruit an Facilities Coordinator, to assist a highly established company in their FM Service Delivery.
- Support the Workflow Performance Manager and ENGIE Management in the coordination, delivery and compliance of FM services
- Subcontractor management
- Some Health & Safety duties and document management
- Service performance audits i.e cleaning
- Raising quotes & breakdowns for chargeable works
- Requesting customer purchase orders
- Raising of quotations to the customer in a timely manner and in a professional form.
- Respond and action emails in a timely manner in a professional form. This includes taking action to tasks which have been requested via email in a timely manner.
- Preparing documents and reports for Management and/or the customer as requested.
- Service records documentation filing in hard copy and electronically
- Support the Helpdesk / Workflow Management with any supporting information they require such as lead time on parts etc and keep informed of all ETA’s so the CAFM (PLANON) system can be subsequently updated.
- Action all supplier and subcontractor quotes in a timely manner.
- Assist in the management of the monthly SLA/KPI sheet.
- Provide regular and professional feedback and updates to the customer as required.
- Attend internal and external meetings as requested by Management.
- Processing / managing deliveries into the Office.
- Carry out any other tasks requested by Management.
- Achieve deadlines.
- To comply fully with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To represent the company, its values and standards as laid out in the company handbook in all aspects of duties.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Facilities Management and services coordination
- General administration ideally in a facilities management environment
- Good level of education.
- Microsoft packages to include Word and Excel.
- Good keyboard skills – fast and accurate.
- Good grammar and spelling.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in a similar role
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.