Based in Edinburgh, working for a reputable Construction company who specialise in FM, you will take ownership and manage the tenders for FM Projects for a range of clients. You’ll be a team player and strategic thinker, keeping close control of costs and building sustainable relationships to drive customer satisfaction and project success.
You’ll join a business that thrives on achieving results that benefit people and communities and offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Prepare on costs in conjunction with bid documents and services to be provided
- Provide sub-contractors enquiries
- Produce material enquiries in conjunction with buying department
- Produce analytical tenders for all projects
- Produce quantities from drawings if required
- Reporting and advise Senior Management on projects during the bid process
- Liaise withOperational Teams to solution the best offer possible
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Any other duties as required by the Senior Management Team
- Experience within the FM sector
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a Built Environment discipline
- Estimating experience within a relevant sector in the Facilities Management Industry
- Competitive salary & company car/allowance
- Business hours Monday to Friday – 38.75hrs per week
- 4% company pension contribution
- Team reward
If you feel this role is for you, get in touch now!