Have you got little satisfaction in your current role and curious to see how your skills can be leveraged elsewhere?
Are you keen to join a National Facilities management company which is committed to leading the sector in sustainability?
We encourage all electrical engineers with there testing quals to get in touch to discuss how this opportunity could be for you.
To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies.
- Transformer Temperatures
- Utilisation of electrical power
- Lighting Lux Levels
- RCD Testing
- Motor Testing
- Water Heaters
- Supplementary Bonding checks
- Static Discharge
- Lightning Protection
- Emergency Lighting
- Main LV Panel Inspection
- Sub Distribution and Final Circuit Testing
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- C&G BS7671 18th Edition
- C&G Inspection and testing 2391 or equivalent
- Time served + NVQ level 3
- Have a solid understanding of engineering principles:
- Electrical PPM’s.
- Electrical fault finding, Testing and Inspecting.
- Electrical Reactive works
- Electrical minor installation works.
- Completion of Electrical minor works test sheets
- Emergency lighting maintenance, testing and repair
- Experience fault finding in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work as part of a team and also on their own
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.