Are you sick and tired of working on projects with little job satisfaction?
Are you curious to see how your skill-set can be leveraged in a diverse enviroment?
Are you keen to work for a forward thinking National FM provider?
We encourage all fully qualified Electrical Technicians to apply which are up for the challenge.
The Electrical Technician will perform planned maintenance (PPM) routines and reactive repairs on a wide range of electrical installations, mechanical assets and building systems. Reactive tasks will include (but are not exhaustive to) electrical repairs, testing and installation, mechanical / building services maintenance & repairs, water management, plumbing systems, lighting repairs and bulb replacement, fabric, sub-contractor management, access and support during site visits, support to insurance inspections, control of documentation, support to the Compliance Team Leader and the overseeing of team adherence to SHEQ controls including ‘no life at risk’, modular e-learning and team attendance at weekly meetings.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Relevant electrical City and Guilds qualifications to at least GNVQ/GSVQ level II.
- 17th or 18th Edition IEE Regs.
- City & Guilds Electrical Testing & Inspection (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation BS 7671 (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds Building Services Accreditation (or equivalent)
- Emergency First Aid
- PAT – Portable Appliance Testing
We look forward to hearing from you.