They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer on a permanent basis to be a key part of their team overseeing AMP 7 projects. The Electrical Project Engineer will be fundamental in the development of the electrical design and installation whilst ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout delivery plans.
his will be a challenging role with the right candidate expected to manage electrical requirements and sub-contract management throughout the entire life cycle of projects.
- Produce site surveys and materials lists in accordance with design;
- Design of electrical installations and interpretation of electrical drawings and schematics in relation to the installation of the project;
- Planning installation works with installation team covering single and multiple sites on various projects;
- Awareness of Business continuity processes by liaising with line Manager;
- Produce RAMS and Method statements;
- Prepare project programme for electrical package of works and liaise with client and subcontractors in terms of progress;
- Degree qualified HND / HNC or equivalent;
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card desirable;
- Previous experience in Project Engineering from Design through to Handover;
- Working knowledge of clean and waste water treatment processes; ideally within the United Utilities framework
- Previous experience in the management of sub-contractors and material orders;
- Previous experience vetting sub-contractors