Our client is a national turnkey Tier 1 contractor who deliver clean and waste water schemes throughout the UK water industry. With £1.4billion of work secured throughout AMP 7 as part of the @one alliance on Anglian Water, they are looking to expand their team with a electrical engineering to provide technical input to projects and the project team with the emphasis on safety and innovation.
- Produce technical schedules, data sheets and engineering calculations (hydraulic calculations, pump calculations, mass balance calculation, RICS calculations, etc) to support technical deliverables required in the Stand Alone Process
- Work closely with the supply chain and sub-contractors to understand specifications whilst performing technical bid analysis of their designs
- Undertake design of control/ telemetry, instrumentation, main incoming electrical supply and electrical installation systems to support electrical design associated with water & wastewater treatment plants
- Support the Electrical Discipline Head in the drive towards excellence in H&S, demonstrating applied knowledge and skills to produce safe designs to discharge your obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
- Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards & specifications whilst maintaining your own quality and consistency of all process engineering technical documents
- Develop strong relationships across the alliance to support the smooth interface between disciplines whilst sharing knowledge to achieve out-performance from technical innovation
- Degree or appropriate higher technical qualification
- Experience as an Electrical Engineering with solid and strong experience in a project engineering environment.
- Strong communication skills to successful deal with a host of stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
On top of basic salary the role will also include a generous benefits package including life assurance, health insurance and private medical insurance.