An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join one of our key clients, who are a leading Facilities Management and Energy services provider across the Public, Private and Health sectors within the UK, with a goal to improve the efficiency of our cities through positive impact on the industries and infrastructures across the UK.
With a competitive rate and package on offer, the ideal candidate will join a team working directly with the Technical Supervisors ensuring safe and continuous operation of electrical engineering services and building plant, while liaising with the subcontractors to deliver the work to the highest possible standard.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operation and control of Engineering planned maintenance schemes and essential repair works to plant and non-medical equipment.
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance across complex infrastructure including low voltage power and distribution systems and emergency lighting. UPS, IPS supplies and standby generators.
- Provide feedback on PPM results in relation to hazards and fire safety issues.
- Undertake training where required to learn new methodologies and technologies.
- Liaise across trade staff to evaluate quality of work and develop them through assessments.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations while compliant with statutory regulations, CDM regulations and good practice through the monitoring of standards and maintaining of records.
- Liaise across departments to ensure compliance and effectiveness of works carried out.
- Relevant Electrical/Engineering apprenticeship or HNC equivalent.
- 18th Edition BS7671.
- DBS required.
- Awareness and understanding of KPI’s to ensure compliance and effective service delivery.
- Previous knowledge of CAFM and BMS systems.
- Previous experience within a similar role.