Location: Longbenton (NE12) - Working from home at the moment
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5pm
Duration: 1 Year
TSA are looking to recruit an Customer Service Advisor, assisting a highly established company in their customer service department.
- To effectively manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels e.g. telephone, post, email, face to face, and digital methods.
- To provide advice and information on a range of services as required
- Promotion of self – serve channels
- To receive, process and issue applications for services
- To signpost customers to other services and events
- To receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved, where possible, at first point of contact or escalate through agreed processes
- To process payments, be responsible for cash handling and maintaining accurate records adhering to all financial and audit requirements.
- To adhere to established procedures for each service request.
- Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction and drive service efficiencies.
- To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function.
- Assisting in service development and continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Acting in accordance with ENGIE’s Safety, Health & Equal Opportunities (SHEQ) policies and ensure compliance with all policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- Maintaining personal development, training and awareness and take personal responsibility for own development by highlighting any gaps to the relevant team leader or manager
- Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy that ensures prompt, efficient and effective service delivery.
- Ensure behaviours are aligned with ENGIE’s core values and competencies
- Undertake day-to-day administrative, financial and support service routines as required
- Good general education with a minimum of 4 GCSE at Grade C or above including Maths and English, or the equivalent, and/or able to demonstrate relevant experience and capability
- Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills Numeracy, statistical, communication and presentation skills are desirable.
- Experience in providing help, advice and information in a customer service environment
- Experience of gathering organising and managing information
- Experience of financial and administrative routines
- Experience of working in a team and in a performance management culture
- Experience of working with a wide range of ICT systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience of payment routines and financial systems
- Experience of using a range of associated business systems e.g. Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management, workforce Management
- Experience of working across different channels e.g. telephone and face to face
- Experience of supporting project work, activities and continuous improvement
- Possesses a recognised Customer Service qualification e.g. NVQ, ICS
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0753 511 5646 or text (CSA NE12) to 07535 115 646.
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.