Are you sick and tired of working in a role with little job satistaction?
Are you keen to work for a forward thinking National FM provider?
We encourage all Credit Controllers to apply for this role.
General Overview: To deliver an end to end accounts receivable service to The Companies efficiently and effectively and in line with agreed SLAs.The role is required to:
- To work collaboratively in a team to deliver an effective, efficient and best in class billing and cash receipting service within a Shared Service Centre.
- Support the business in carrying out credit control activities across multiple industries, including Business and Consumer Energy, and Facilities Management Services.
- Manage the relationship with the business, key stakeholders and third parties in the absence of an Order to Cash Team Leader or Manager.
- Challenge existing ways of working and to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Be the main point of contact on billing, credit control and all queries.
- Provide high standards of customer service, consistency with service level agreements and operational compliance.
§ Management of aged debtor balances.
§ Query management (telephone and written).
§ Set up of customer accounts including credit management.
§ Preparation of invoices and credit notes.
§ Cash receipting and allocation.
§ Investigation of unapplied/unidentified cash receipts.
§ Direct Debit Reconciliation and Payment Plan monitoring.
§ Master data management.
§ Reconciliation of control accounts.
§ Cash forecasting.
- Customer Service.
Occasional weekend working may be required.