Pay Rate: £9.22ph
Working Hours: 3pm – 7pm
TSA are looking to recruit an Cleaning Manager, to assist a highly established company in the education sector. The post holder will work as part of a flexible team providing professional comprehensive and high-quality domestic services at Tameside.
- To ensure, in conjunction with the Cleaning Manager, that adequate staffing levels are maintained and organise daily workloads, ensuring fair distribution of tasks.
- Take responsibility for induction training for new starts, ensuring all H&S, company and cleaning procedures are clearly explained and demonstrated.
- To carry out routine and ad hoc domestic duties as required.
- To ensure that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures including COSHH.
- To respond to all helpdesk calls during working hours and make effective reports of faults found to be reported to the helpdesk in turn.
- To ensure the safe storage for all chemicals and domestic consumables.
- To provide adequate supplies of domestic consumables in the appropriate areas at all times and complete a monthly stock order.
- Conduct weekly audits.
- To ensure the safe operation and cleanliness of all equipment used by Robertson Facilities Management (RFM).
- To provide effective communication and deliver Team Talks to cleaning staff when required.
- To assist in the provision of the site waste management procedures.
- To report all accidents and incidents as appropriate.
- To provide support and assistance to other RFM personnel on site in the delivery of contracted services.
- The post holder will be required to maintain an awareness of RFM’s policies, procedures and objectives related to the successful delivery of the housekeeping services.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team in connection with RFM’s operational requirements.
- General experience of cleaning in a Commercial capacity
- Good customer care skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Knowledge of Health & Safety best practises
- Awareness of COSHH regulations
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
- Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.