Pay Rate: £8.91ph
Working Hours: 3pm – 6pm
TSA are looking to recruit an Cleaner, to assist a highly established company in the education sector. To carry out all required cleaning duties to a high standard whilst following policies and procedures.
- Cleaning and disinfecting every day all work surfaces and floors and paintwork in the designated areas in line with the contract requirements.
- Dusting, vacuuming and moping general flooring throughout the site.
- Carrying out planned and ad-hoc cleaning duties within the building and to equipment located throughout the school
- Ensuring that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
- Ensuring waste is disposed of correctly on a daily basis.
- Keyholding duties- opening and closing of a school building.
- Ensuring that cleaning chemicals are correctly dosed prior to use.
- Replenishing all consumables in the designated area
- Ensuring full PPE is worn at all times.
- Assist as part of a team in the annual deep cleaning of the building.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- Assisting at times in the opening up of the building.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team in connection with RFM’s operational requirements
- General experience of cleaning in a Commercial capacity
- Good customer care skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Knowledge of Health & Safety best practises
- Awareness of COSHH regulations
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
- Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.